Friday, May 31, 2013

The Blooms At Maywood Cottage



Nothing speaks cottage more than wisteria and roses.  Both are in full bloom here at the cottage.  I must admit since starting back to work in  2010 I have neglected my flower gardens but in spite of my ignoring their care my flowers have not held it against me and have bloomed beautifully.

I have so much to do in the gardens, you know the stuff you dont' want to do like weeding and dividing; they need some mulch and pruning back.  Honestly, I will get around to it soon.  I need a few days of vacation to get it all done.

  • The wisteria has bloomed profusely this year!  The fragrance is so heady, it's almost intoxicating.  I love to see the breeze blow through these vines and watch the spent blooms gently float through the air like snowflakes. 



In spite of my neglect of them, the roses are blooming like they have had the tender loving care that they deserve. 





Thanks for taking a peek at my gardens.

Till Next Time

~willa~

No comments:

Post a Comment